Event report “Digital Health: How can technology transform the NHS?”
Concerns about underfunding, increasing waiting times and the severity of this year’s ‘Winter crisis’ have combined with the prospect of a looming general election to ensure that the NHS has never been far from the top of the political agenda. PICTFOR’s first event of the year sought to look beyond the party political disagreements and examine the ways in which technology could transform the NHS. An expert panel, chaired by PICTFOR’s co-chair and Shadow Cabinet Office Minister Chi Onwurah MP, were asked to share their visions for the future of digital health.
- George Freeman MP, Minister for Life Sciences
- Tim Kelsey, National Director for Patients and Information, NHS England
- Dr Ali Parsa, Founder and CEO, Babylon
- Julia Manning, Chief Executive, 2020 Health
- James Balmain, Co-Founder & CEO, Zesty