The official Parliament & Internet Conference hashtag #piconf13 was used an incredible 554 times during the Conference! Check the tweets out here, and many thanks to everyone who engaged on Twitter last week.
Below are seven of PICTFOR Secretariat’s favourite Tweets, in no particular order. As ever… RT does not imply endorsement!
- Many network names are globally unique, which tells an attacker precisely where you have previously been, says@JonMillican #piconf13 — Charlotte Jee (@charlottejee)
- Chaired excellent @ISPAUK debate on #commsdata privacy & surveillance. Need techliterate public & MPs framing legislation #piconf13. — chi onwurah (@ChiOnwurah)
- #piconf13 @edvaizey “UK remains a firm supporter of the multi-stakeholder model for global Internet governance” — Lesley Cowley (@lesleycowley)
- #piconf13 Two Eds are better than one. — Bob Churchill (@bobchurchill)
- Dan Perlet highlights 1in 5 people lack basic online skills! @EE proud to be founder partners @Go_ON_UK#piconf13 pic.twitter.com/SdtqEdZ8Ky — Yiannis godfrey (@yiannisgodfrey)
- Uproar at #piconf13: I ask abt relative econ benefit of investing in rural broadband compared with same spend on other comms infrastructure — Lord Toby Harris (@LordTobySays)
- And that’s a wrap #piconf13 Thank you to everyone @pictfor and all attendees for another great conference.pic.twitter.com/jgjrIFwU35 — David Abrahams (@DA_LDN)